To do list for the rest of 2015:
* March: watch husband turn 40.
* April: trade husband in for a younger model.
* April: get nose reconstructed (but make it sound a lot more glamorous on Facebook).
* May: recover from new nose surgery while younger model wipes your brow.
* June: realize that younger model does not really exist and forty-year-old husband is still rolling his eyes at your foolishness.
* July: start counting down to seeing Madonna live on Facebook so that everyone can unfriend you.
* August: beg friends’ forgiveness and ask them to re-add you and leave countdown to Google Plus where no one is active.
* September: turn a year older and beg husband not to trade you in for a younger model. Laugh hysterically at your foolish fantasies earlier in the year.
* October: start tweeting @madonna furiously in the hope that she asks to see you backstage in Prague. You know, for a yack over Evian.
*November: see Madonna live but pay no attention to her as you attempt to prove to all the other gay men in the audience that you are a far more loyal fan.
* December: wonder where the year has gone and start plans to get buff in 2016.
So much to do!